FACEBOOK MUSIC PROMOTION!!!!!!!

Check it out! Promote your own music and invite other artists/producers!

Looks more like spam designed to induce a ‘friend-adding frenzy’ than anything to do with music promotion. I see no sign of any ‘promotion’ happening, but rather just a whole bunch of semi-literate shouting similar to:

If you choose NOT to add 20 your posts WILL BE DELETED…> WE ARE DOING MANY OF YOU A FAVOR > BY HELPING WITH THIS NETWORKING GROUP, ((( WE ))) ARE PUTTING TIME IN HELPING EVERYONE SO PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL N FOLLOW THE RULES OF ADDING A MINIMUM OF 20 PPL…OR FEEL FREE TO JOIN ANOTHER MUSIC GROUP WHERE THEY ASK A MINIMUM OF 100 INVITES FROM EACH MEMBERS!!

:unamused:

Wow, I joined Ian. Maybe I should have read it :laughing:
Still, I won’t be recommending 20 friends for spam. Any sh1te and it gets deleted anyway :sunglasses:

But that’s against the rules… :astonished: - as is writing in lower case and the non-use of multiple exclamation marks :stuck_out_tongue:
:laughing:

I would have thought spammers etc would have caught on by now - that the use of UPPER CASE , txt-speak and !!! are rather obvious giveaways? I’m sure this campaign would be far more effective and convincing if it were presented in a more professional manner. :wink:

Anyway, onward…

What? lol I use Caps and !!! to get peoples attention it stands out more!!! RIGHT???

Those really loud commercials on TV that almost blow out the speakers and pop-up windows all over your PC all get peoples attention too but are really just a nuisance. If the product is good, people will notice.
Sincerely,
J.L.

Although, typed words are completely different than TV and noise factors. This is read not heard or watched. Just cause I type it caps doesn’t mean I’m intentionally yelling. It’s like writing in bold letters that’s it. If you were surfing the web on youtube and you were looking for something funny to watch would you watch “Something Hilarious Haha”
or “SOMETHING HILARIOUS HAHA.”

:slight_smile:

To be perfectly honest, I would probably watch the former. Allcaps writing looks like the author doesn’t take himself seriously.

lol you can look it like that… everyone has their opinion. Allcaps looks like the author is excited.