Fader controllers jumping to random tracks?

Interesting, that there isn’t a dll in the Cubase components for the Panorama. I’m wondering, if they actually hooking into Windows, rather than just Cubase.

I assume that you’re quite familiar with the modes for your Panorama’s (just from reading the Panorama Cubase setup documentation, that seems to matter?

So to confirm, you have 2 Panorama devices? A P1 and a P4? If yes, your setup looks sensible to me.

Another thing: Did you update the Panorama firmware to the latest versions on both? Is there a chance that it needs newer firmware for Win10 than it needed for Win7?

Also maybe try to unplug all other hardware controllers temporarily and test with just a single Panorama controller connected at a time. If that works, it might imply that there’s some unexpected midi routing going on when you have multiple controllers plugged in.

And then work your way forward, plugging in one additional controller at a time, and re-test, In theory that should get you closer to a hint where the issue may be, if it’s related to midi routing confusion somewhere.

Side note: I’m currently running 5 external controllers, so in principle that should be ok - but occasionally, I have accidentally misconfigured some of my custom midi message templates and then things got weird in a hurry.
:crazy_face:

EDIT: Just noticed this brand new post - you’re not the only one fighting a Panorama battle!

p.s. And a very Merry Christmas to you, too!