[FEAT REQ] Tab to new slices (Slice Player)

I got around to trying out the Slice Player aspect of Halion 4 this morning with some imported RX2 drum loops I had in my sample collection. I did not know what to expect from this as I have heard no mention of it from other users, nor have I opened the manual on it, however, I was extremely surprised to say the least. I thoroughly enjoy the randomize button, the ability to drag and drop midi parts that match your loop straight into Cubase as well as the other offerings present with this feature.

I do have a small request however. Currently if one wants to edit a particular slice out of the group, one must highlight said slice in the main program list. This is not a big deal, however, when the SAMPLE tab is open showing the entire drum loop with start and end points for each slice, wouldn’t it be nice to be able to hit tab to directly jump to the next slice while in this editing window, instead of having to manually select the slice in question from the program list causing you to have to jump back and forth? I would like to see this included if at all possible for quick jumping back and forth between slice while staying in the SAMPLE tab without having to rely on jumping back and forth between this tab and the program list. hitting tab can jump to the next tab, hitting alt + tab, or something similar, will allow you to jump back a slice. Anyone else think this will be a small, but valuable addition to Halion 4? Tab to new slice, has a nice ring to it, no?

bump