Feature Request: Bypass Effects for entire Tab

Hi PG …

I really like the the tab based organization of WL and have totally embraced it. In a session, I would typically have a tab for batch processors, a tab for references a tab for montages, a tab for masters etc. Essentially, a tab for each “element” of the session.

I would like to request that it be made possible to bypass master effects processing on everything in a tab.

At present, unless I have missed something, you need to individually bypass each file in a tab to achieve this. It would be nice to have a single command to bypass the master effects for everything in a selected tab.

An example of this is that I have a tab called “References” in every project. This has various wave files provided as references. It is useful to be able to quickly check a reference provided as I am working, with effects bypassed on the files in that tab only.

Similarly, while I don’t get many recalls, when I do typically the previous masters are loaded up in a tab. It is really useful to be able to quickly review that initial version (effects bypassed) while working on the new.

This is a small matter of convenience only.

Thanks again

Paul

I would like to request that it be made possible to bypass master effects processing on everything in a tab.

I like this suggestion, and noted it for a future update.
Though I am not sure how the user should activate it, from the UI point of view.

Thank you …

May I suggest: right click on Tab … command bypass master section