Feature Request: Create Blank Score Template

I have no idea how complex the new create blank staves feature is, but it would be awfully nice to create blank staves that are in the style or template of current instrumentation, or something like that.

FFT.

It’s relatively easy. In Layout Options–Page Setup–Flows, Check the box to “Fill frame with blank staves.”

Hi,
look this :

tjp

Dan, in your example, how can I get rid of the quarter note rest and the final barline? (see attachment)

And following Anthony’s instructions, is there a way to add a clef to the blank staves? (see attachment)

Thanks in advance!

Stefaan

following dan’s instructions, chose the final barline in engraving options to be non-existent and delete the quarter note via edit > delete rests.

If you mean changing the barline thickness to zero, that results in a double barline which I still can’t remove.

If you mean ‘remove rests’, I’ve tried that before posting, and it doesn’t work.

In Notation Options you can tell the flow to end with no barline.

Thanks Leo, that worked. Any suggestion on how to get rid of the rests? Scaling them down to 1% works for all instruments, except drums.

Any suggestion on how to get rid of the rests? Scaling them down to 1% works for all instruments, except drums.

Enter a time signature and hide it (in properties panel).
Show rests in empty bars must be obviously unselected.

Thanks, this worked!

Oh! That did it! Thanks a bunch.