Feature Request: Custom Default Page Zoom

When specifying the default page zoom in Preferences, our only options are the listed zoom levels.

For me 100% is too small and 150% is too big. I’d prefer my default page to be 125%. If we could have an option to enter our own percentage that would be great.

Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things with Dorico, but it is worth requesting.

Already asked: Custom Default zoom? - Dorico - Steinberg Forums (not that I think it’s a bad idea, but just to say that the request has already been noted)

You might also find this thread helpful, particularly the bit about digging into the program files and tinkering in order to create your own custom zoom defaults: Could someone kindly review the different "zooming" approaches/options? - Dorico - Steinberg Forums

Thanks again, pianoleo. I’ll look into tinkering with altering the zoom defaults.

DaddyO,

Dunno if you’re interested in this solution, but I’m using a custom keypad and have set a hotkey to zoom to 115% (my preferred size for full score). I just programmed the button to execute alt-z, then 115, then enter.

Here’s the topic: Stream Deck macro keypad - Dorico - Steinberg Forums

And here’s the icon I made for it:

Custom zoom.png