Evening. Please confirm if you also want the feature described below:
- Some plugins does not provide “Dry/Wet” (or “Mix”) control.
- Plugin could make audio too “dirty”, or increase output volume too hight.
- A/B comparison (plugin bypass) in processing chain with such plug is not accurate (especially when plugin multiply volume).
- From engineering point of view this feature needed, i feel that. Also output volume control needed, but this is another story .)
- Textbook control provided by Host window: 100% - means wet signal, 0% - dry signal (see attachment).
- It should be additional parameter stored in project (between sessions) and in track preset.
- Parameter should be visible for “Quick Controls” and “Automation” (near standard “Volume, Mute …” parameters).
Please confirm if you also want such feature.