Feature Request - more intelligence for default save/render folders

This is just a general feature request with some issues:

1. If I am working in a montage, and I click RENDER, the render dialog opens. The suggested folder in the dialog is not the folder where the montage file is located. Instead, it’s some weird file location… I think it might be the last folder I rendered to… but that makes no sense as this ia not the same montage. I do not want to render to the location I rendered to last time. I would prefer Wavelab automatically suggest the folder where the currently open montage file is located.

2. If I create a new montage, and go to save it with FILE–>SAVE AS, Wavelab automatically suggests another weird folder location. I think it may be the location that I last saved a montage… but this is a completely different montage. I don’t want to save it in the same location. I would prefer that Wavelab suggest the folder location that is currently open in the file browser.

Anyway, I don’t know the best way to do this, but I do wish Wavelab would guess better somehow the folder locations.

Thanks,
Todd

If I create a new montage, and go to save it with FILE–>SAVE AS

There is a certain control on this there:

If I am working in a montage, and I click RENDER, the render dialog opens. The suggested folder in the dialog is not the folder where the montage file is located. Instead

The 2 buttons on the right side of the path edit field, should help.