Plug-in Aliases [OTHER]
Full coloured tracks in the mixconsole [MIXING]
Add option to allow multiple MCU devices to mirror controls. [MIXING?]
Multitrack Audio Warp [EDITING]
Expression maps UX improvements [COMPOSING]
EDIT: Added another, older FR thread with more suggestions (as some people have pointed it out)
A proper “Import Session Data” feature [OTHER]
MIDI Editor UI “Tabs for Controller lanes” [COMPOSING]
Per articulation delay parameter for Expression Maps [COMPOSING]
The ability to snap to triplets within audio warp [EDITING]
Inspector In Lower Zone Idea - Mockup Design [MIXING?]
Synchronisation of editing cc data between multiple vsti/midi tracks. i.e. link continous controllers between tracks. Desperately requires an elegant solution.
Midi Sends are an awful workaround! And limited to only 4 sends.
Bezier curves in midi editor [COMPOSING]
Export to Video [OTHER?]
Inspector in Lower Zone
Steinberg/Cubase server for quick saving and stability. [OTHER]
Thank you for this important initiative.
- For the French version (and other languages concerned): It is necessary to extend the use of the solfège option (for the name of the notes) to all the windows requiring a keyboard, like Variaudio and, in the main editor, to Edition on the spot. Do-re-mi … (instead of C-D-E …)
- To see the markers in the keyboard editor.
- Reduce the fat of the track names, which disturbs the overall perception. No need to put super Bold here. At least put the option.
- Expand the elevators. On a 4k screen, they are needles.
- Allow lighter colors for people who prefer day to night
- Allow scrolling tracks with the mouse in the Mixconsole.
- To be able to view other EQs than those of Steinberg in the Mixconsole. Pro tools allows it with Fabfilter and Sonnox.
- Allow a larger color scheme, with a permanent window if desired.
- Remove the light blue color from the inverted typography in the information bar and in the inspector. Go back to version 9.5 gray or put them white. We see nothing !
- Allow a return, even partial, to the interface of version 9.5.
- And of course allow 64 bit and fades in ARA2.
That said, Cubase is a wonderful Daw.
You didn’t read my initial post until the end, did you? Please stick to the rules.
Ripple Edit [EDITING]
Is it allowed to post more than one prioritized request per person, if in separate comments? Hmm, it seems so…
Improve The “Save As Template” Function (to not include media) [OTHER]
Rack presets : to save several tracks of different types used with the involved VSTi, as a template. [COMPOSING]