Here are the results:
Here is the poll. You have 100 points that you can allocate to the different ideas and feature requests.
I will keep it online for a week and will then share the results here in the forum.
We have just reached the 1,000 entries mark in this part of the forum. Thank you for you ideas, suggestions and your overall engagement in this forum! Let’s move on to the next step.
Since we don’t have the option to vote topics up or down and there is currently no community ideation tool at Steinberg, we need to take a workaround to find out about your priorities. Let’s try an experiment:
I will create a poll with the first 50 feature requests that will be added as a reply to this topic by the community and you will then be able to vote or rate your top ideas.
**Here are the rules:
- One Request per comment
- Please choose one of the five categories for your feature: Recording – Editing – Mixing – Composing - Other
- 10 words max for the description. Keep it simple.
- Add the link to the original thread.
- Please don’t post duplicates.
- Please focus on your priorities and don’t go crazy.
- Please keep it positive.**
As soon as there are 50 comments in here, I will lock the topic, post the link to the poll and you can start voting. Of course the results will be made public in the forum.