Thank you for this important initiative.
- For the French version (and other languages concerned): It is necessary to extend the use of the solfège option (for the name of the notes) to all the windows requiring a keyboard, like Variaudio and, in the main editor, to Edition on the spot. Do-re-mi … (instead of C-D-E …)
- To see the markers in the keyboard editor.
- Reduce the fat of the track names, which disturbs the overall perception. No need to put super Bold here. At least put the option.
- Expand the elevators. On a 4k screen, they are needles.
- Allow lighter colors for people who prefer day to night
- Allow scrolling tracks with the mouse in the Mixconsole.
- To be able to view other EQs than those of Steinberg in the Mixconsole. Pro tools allows it with Fabfilter and Sonnox.
- Allow a larger color scheme, with a permanent window if desired.
- Remove the light blue color from the inverted typography in the information bar and in the inspector. Go back to version 9.5 gray or put them white. We see nothing !
- Allow a return, even partial, to the interface of version 9.5.
- And of course allow 64 bit and fades in ARA2.
That said, Cubase is a wonderful Daw.