Feature Request Poll

Where is the official survey? I missed it. Unless you mean the one from last year?

Yes!!! How is this not in the poll a lot of us have been begging for it. It makes no sense. With computers these days being so powerful freezing a single channel isnā€™t going to do anything noticeable. the only way for this to be effective is to be able to freeze many tracks at once.

hi please keep this thread bumped
CUBASE 11 - - THREE MOST NEEDED things - 1.) Audio Connections revamp. 2.) MultiTrack Freeze. 3.) MIDI, CC, Control

Exactly !!! :+1::+1::+1:

To be fair!!! Itā€™s not really a case of pick 3. Whilst the Cubase upgrades do come with some very nice improvements, thereā€™s simply not enough, Steinberg are too slow. So many ideas get left out that many different users need/want (even the ones we might not need ourselves) some for a long time.

For instance the GUI, this should of been consistent a few years back now. By the time it is, theyā€™ll start working on a new one, breaking this one.

So whilst I might have my top 3ā€¦ all of them should be done by now. Apart from the ideas that would go against the Cubase Workflow, something theyā€™d never intended to implement. A lot of the features weā€™re just getting we should of already had. Like frequency 2, that should of been Frequency 1, we already had a decent Cubase standard EQ. ProQ3 already existed, iztope too, Dynamic functions should of been the first versions reason for existence. Now that would of been a wow Steinberg.

The lag between feature request, truck load of votes and the feature being implemented is vast.
It must be that there simply isnā€™t that much that can be done to Cubase so Steinberg are going to drag it out over the next decade.

Did anyone else notice that Multitrack audio warp and warping on the project page had been split up and together they constitute 50% half of all votes! Does this not speak for itself how important it is?

1 Like