Feature Request: Show voice name in Status bar for Multiple selection containing only one voice

My feature request is this (apologies if I overlooked at some functionality):
Show voice name in Status bar, even for Multiple selection, if the selection contains only one voice (when selecting for example a beam or a stem of a chord).

Why I think it would be comfortable:
When I have to clean up some music that has several voices, using the V (to assign notes to the next available voice), it would be nice to have the name of the voice in the Status bar even for Multiple selection, if the selection only contains one single voice, so I can decide fast what I need to change and I can immediately see the results of my change in the Status bar (after pressing V) without the need of deselecting the Multiple selection, and selecting only one single note to show witch voice it is assigned to, exactly.
I attach a short video explaining a user case for the desired functionality.
Thank you for considering, or for any suggestion (I know that there are functionalities to assign notes directly to specific voices, I also use Stream Deck etc…, my request is only related on how the Status bar displays the name of the voice in Multiple selection, where only one voice is present in the selection):

2 Likes