Feature Request: Vertical Alignment for text frames

(EDIT: I’m an idiot. It’s there already).

One thing I’d like to see in a future update and that I think would give a great amount of layout flexibility is the vertical alignment of text in a frame as well as the horizontal that we currently have. With text that we add, we can currently align it to the left, right or centre of the frame, or justify it on both sides, much like we have in a word processor. However text added to a frame defaults to the vertical centre of the frame (equal amount of space above and below), and unless I just haven’t found it, there doesn’t seem to be a way to align it otherwise, e.g, to the top of the frame or bottom. This means that in a paragraph of text a carriage return not only moves some of the text down the page but some of the text upwards, which, when working on a page with a layout of multiple frames, some music and some text, can result in previously correctly placed items subsquently colliding with other items.

If there was the option of TOP, MIDDLE or BOTTOM for the vertical placement of text within a frame (similar to what MS Word has for text within tables), it would be really useful.

This is already possible. There’s an option for vertical alignment in the properties panel.

So there is! I couldn’t find that. Thanks. Oh well, ignore the above.