Feature request - vst connect

1. Would be greatly appreciated. It never happens when you record locally in cubase (without vst connect) because then the plugin settings are saved right there on the insert (as you of course know)

2. If its tricky maybe you can come up with some kind of work around that helps with the problem but in a different way? Perhaps by telling vst connect specifically what tempo it is, if it does not know it, and then the vst connect app can play a midi-click itself without cubase knowing :slight_smile:
    Or if it cant handle midi, it will have to create an actual audio file that it plays before, but its all done within the app so you tell vst connect what tempo it is, and then vst connect creates an audiofile of two bars of click and stores it somewhere good (without me knowing cause the app takes care of everything), and then the ap pplays this audiofile before it starts cubase.( when I click a button telling it to do so)

3. cool

4. I know I can do that, but sometimes I might just be working with a demo and getting HD files takes extra time. The way it is now I HAVE to get the HD files, but if this would be implemented I can still USE the mp3 compression, now however it sounds like poop because of the talkback leak

5. Are you sure that you understand what I was asking for? you and I had a discussion about this before in this thread and then I thought you meant that it did not work, was I wrong?