Feature Requests

…is planned for Parts, but not for Songs for the next iteration. Later seamless Song transitions and x-fades.

Was this already put on the list? Sounds extremely useful for live shows. :slight_smile:

Yes :slight_smile:

Hi team,

is it possible to also save information relating to the state of an open window associated with a video track so that, when VL is reopened, this window is automatically reopened in the same screen, position and mode (restored, minimized, or maximized)?

Furthermore, the possibility of switching from resizable mode to full screen and vice versa with a double click on the window would also be appreciated (similar to what happens with Cubase)

Thanks in advance

It would be really nice! :sunglasses:

coming.

2 Likes

Not only for videos but for layers, stacks and notes it would be nice to have them be reopened if project was saved this way.
Also it would be great to have an Action to open layer instruments or mixer inserts. Very convenient if one is positioned in another view/module.

1 Like

This is working half-way with the upcoming version. Half way only, because you need to locate once before you open the window first. And we will also later store all video view informations per Song. That also relates to full screen re-opening which does not work yet either. But at least the view now knows its position, and size.
Oh, and double-click for fullscreen toggle also works. In fullscreen, a single click will also escape as it did before.

1 Like

Hi @musicullum,

thanks for your consideration, I’ll try the next release and wait…for the other half-way. :blush:

Both exsist already:

• in the “Layer” category, it’s called “MidiEditOutput”
  • in the “Channels” category, there are “EditInsert1” and 2,3,4.
    Sorry for the “programmer nerd names”, we’ll provide “more human” names for those soon :slight_smile:

oh true, you were not lying :smile:
great for the “midieditoutput” but I want the name of the responsible for that name.
Regarding editing inserts we have them in Mixer but not in Stacks and in the Mixer the Quick Controls actions are missing.

The 1st Point is required

Albeton Like Cursor Changing in live playback

Possibility to mute tracks for all songs
Use case: A musician wants to mute his instrument (i.e. the bass) for all songs as he is the bassist and wants to rehearse without the bass track.

Would be great to have the option to select via one list which tracks can be muted.
For example:
The list shows all available track names of all songs in the setlist.
When in the list “Bass” will be muted then in all songs the track named “Bass” will be muted.

just my idea.
just create a group and assign each bass track to that group, that way when you mute the group it won’t play for every song

Hey @Italyuser, that is a good idea and is the solution. Thank you!

happy to help you

Would it be possible to add pitch bend to the controller map so that it can be filtered out for a particular layer?

1 Like

Yes, valid point. We’ll figure something out.

…like this, next version.

5 Likes