Feature to log each plugin as Cubase opens a Project file, and reports either a success or fail

I would like to request two features that, based on the number of posts on various forums, many users would find very useful.

This would cut down on user fraustration, prevent the need for forum posts and prevent calls to your Customer Support. If an error happened outside of the time that your Customer Support is open then a user might be able to cure the issue themselves. Many studios are open to paying clients outside of normal working hours and when Cubase has an issue, they need the problem cured as quickly as possible.

This would cut down on user fraustration / anger, prevent the need for forum posts and prevent calls to your Customer Support. If a plugin / VSTi fails and causes a crash then my suggestions would help the user would know where to start when trying to work out which plugin / VSTi is causing issues.

A option that user could choose to enable or not that would log each plugin and VST softsynth as Cubase opens a Project file, and reports either a success or fail. If no fail then a list of all plugins/VSTi on a given project would be produced.
This type of information that could be provided in the text file could be:
Project File: Dummy.cpr
Load FabFilter Pro-Q 3.vst3 Success
Load FabFilter Pro-R.vst3 Success
Load FabFilter Pro-C 2.vst3 Success
Load TB-303.vst3 Success
Load Prophet V3.vst3 Success
Load Stage-73 V2.vst3 Fail

A simple checkbox next to each VST effect & VST Instrument shown in the VST Plug-in Manager that would allow the user to tell Cubase to either load the plugin or not.

This would prevent the user from having to search for potentially 50 - 100 plugin files and rename them so that Cubase does not try to load them.

Using my example at suggestion 1. “Load Stage-73 V2.vst3 Fail” is a good possible reason for a project to fail loading so a checkbox would allow me to deselect it from Cubases load list and see if the project then opens with no futher issues.

I can only base the request on my own situation but I have a large number of plugin’s / VSTi’s installed and trying to trouble shoot which one is causing issues is very time consuming. It is also not possible when I have clients present who expect such issues to be cured straight away.

I have no doubt that many other users would find this of great help.

Many thanks.