[feedback] Cubase 9 out of the box

So I was taking fairly close attention to how my upgrade experience would go and report it here as feedback.

In no particular order here are the only issues I ran into and so far have been happy once adapting my plugins (as much as possible) … Several things could have been smoother…

Midi Insert presets. still missing. I know the work around to copy the presets into the right directory but this is one that really needs fixing ASAP…

MixConsole - when you first load/default setting it is much to wide to look good. I make it narrower by 8-10 clicks “g” roughly. Then, it starts to resemble a mixer.

Color schemes… When I try the defaults I find that there is no default colors to distinguish the track types… eg Group/FX/Master/Inst/Midi/Audio (in MixConsole). I know there are lots of options to customize…

Templates not copied over (when upgrading). I had to dig into the (hidden) appdata/roaming directories to root out my templates and copy them across

…anyways that’s my feedback and I think that the average Cubase user would benefit from having a few more tweaks for Cubase right out of install.