feedback problem when using ur44 with smaart 7 fft

hi… im using ur44 as my interface for smaart 7… i setup main out(fxbus) connected to the input as the reference signal for the smaart… when raising gain, there is feedback in channel 1 till 4( i tried each channel to double confirm the problem)…
in smaart 7 manual, they setup audio interface out split in to 2 cable n 1 routed to channel input as reference signal, and another goes to the pa system mixer , devive to be measured. then the another input used for measuring the output using rta mic… same concept as fft measurement in electronics… i tried other interface with tis same setup but no feedback issue… just with tis ur44… hope can get solution for tis… tq…

Not quite sure I have understood the full routing but a couple of things spring to mind:

Make sure loopback is not enabled in the UR44
Turn down the fader or mute the mic channel in dspmixer. The signal still passes through to software but is removed from the monitoring chain.

hi… tat loopback option is disabled in dspfx mixer… when the main output connected to any input, it wil feedback when increasing gain knob … i tried with my older interface( roland octa capture with same setup), there is no feedback…

Turn down the dspmix fader for the input channel. Make sure nothing is being sent to the dsp effects.