feeling disappointed

Im feeling disappointed… recently I got cubase 8.5 … and in 4 days using it I experienced several bugs… like

Visual C++ problem error run time (crash)

like visual glitches … or another really strange on where I cannot load an instrument and also at the moment of render… off line …(crash)

and the most worrying is the first one… Visual C problem… because doing a research in the forum seems like is a bug that still here from long long time ago…

is disappointed because as customers we invest a serious amount money for having a software like this to have lot of instability, that literally can kill the creativity… So this invest means our Job, our work, why Steinberg is not doing his own?

I have conciseness that is impossible to fix all bugs in new versions… but why don’t put more effort on the important ones as all the quick time problems, as the render crashes… whats happening guys?

right now im stopped because I can’t render! cubase crash before could finish…

Have you wondered why thousands of Cubase users are using the program without the problems you mention? Could it be your system?

It sounds like your C++ libraries are corrupt. Despite what you read, that wouldn’t be a Cubase issue. Try to repair all your Visual Studio libraries.

What specific visual glitches do you have?

Do you have a problem inserting a specific instrument, or all of them?

A crash during rendering might be due to a specific plugin that is misbehaving. You can try backing up your project, then removing plugins one by one until it renders successfully.

+10,000

I´m afraid to do this again… I did it some days ago and my system literally reacts as if I removed something important, I experienced to not be able anymore to navigate in windows in a proper way everything crashes, so I being obligated to restore my system to the last point

What specific visual glitches do you have?

this ones:

Do you have a problem inserting a specific instrument, or all of them?

When I experienced the problem was with every plugin in large project… could be something about memory?

video here:
http://www.fastswf.com/psaHKFY

A crash during rendering might be due to a specific plugin that is misbehaving. You can try backing up your project, then removing plugins one by one until it renders successfully.

Sounds like large process with 100 mixer channels