Fehler im Bereich DRUCKEN, würde ich meinen

Im Druckbereich kann man sich zwar die verschiedenen Layouts ansehen, doch bei den Dateinamen-Optionen wird immer nur derjenige Layoutname angezeigt, der im Notensatzmodus als letzter verwendet wurde. Zumindest ist das so beim Erstellen von PDF-Dateien. Da muss man, um den richtigen Namen zu erhalten, immer zuerst zurück in den Notensatz-Bereich wechseln. Wenn das nicht ein Fehler ist???

I hope I have understood the translation provided by Google Translate correctly. It sounds as if maybe you have changed the filename recipe for exported graphics in a way that prevents Dorico from substituting the correct layout name. Try resetting the recipe in the Filename Options dialog back to its default.

Hallo Biki, in den Dateinamen-Optionen wird immer der Name des Layouts dargestellt, dessen Name in der Titelzeile angezeigt wird. Soweit kann ich das bestätigen.
Der anzeigte Layout-Namen in den Dateinamen-Optionen überträgt sich aber nicht auf alle anderen Layouts, sondern die exportierten Einzelstimmen werden richtig benannt. Probier es mal aus.

@Daniel: as I unterstand Bikis post, he is irritated by the fact , that the filename-options-dialog always presents the name of the layout that was last chosen before entering print mode, also if you later select different layouts in print mode.
I now answered, from my experience, that the displayed layout-name in filename-options-dialog doesn’t represent the actual naming of the other layouts, which is indeed correct.

Indeed, for all that the exported file has the correct name. Surprisingly.
Thanks.

Yes, the file name shown in the Export File Names dialog is a preview of the naming format, rather than an exact representation of all the files that will be exported. This is because it can be hard to visualise how the ingredients you’ve put together will end up looking like as a file name, so the preview is an example demonstration of that.