Female fronted pop-rock

http://bit.ly/NRNHT2

Female fronted rock. (edited as to not offend Bob & others…)

I posted this initially in the Nuendo forum, but as some of the work was done in Cubase as well I figured I’d post it here too.

you must be proud of yourself

I was thinking that too. I don’t know why you’d expect many responses with a chip on your shoulder like that. I think a lot of us are using samples. So regrettably, I don’t think I’ll be checking your link out given your typical punk/metal attitude regarding other genres. :-/

Presumably you used a “fake” reverb…does that make it rubbish !!! you should think a little before you post such “rubbish” statements…

Guys…while I take pride in recording real instruments and feel very strongly that for some genres “real” sounds should be used whenever possible (and feasible), there are obviously others where samples etc. work very well, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I did NOT mean to offend anyone, and my “rubbish” statement was meant in more of a joking manner - even though it obviously did not come off that way.

That said, I was quite amazed that some were so quick to take the time and energy to slam me so viciously. I didn’t think it would be so unfriendly around here…

No idea what all that’s about but the songs sound great…

The clips sound good and the recordings are clear. Her voice is very good too. But there isn’t enough of one song to listen to in order to form a complete opinion. I can’t tell if the choruses will be catchy from the small clips, and since it’s fairly mainstream that’s what it all hinges upon.

Congratulations with the recordings and I wish you every success with it.

I liked everything I heard from the previews. Good luck with it! :slight_smile: