Hello again, friends!
I have run into another challenge I can’t seem to figure out.
Hopefully, someone can shed som light on this.
I did some layout work on something, but then I had to transpose the music from G major to F# major. The additional sharps changed the layout, so I got to work.
I marked the ends of the systems and hit Make into frame (see the attached image “Frame 1”). The result had a single bar as it’s own system and made the page useless. (See “Frame 2”).
I then marked the bars I wanted to make into a system and then hit Make Into System. (See “Frame 3”).
The result is, disappointingly identical to where I started (See “Frame 4”).
“Frame 5” is a snippet of what it looked like before I transposed it.
I’ve tried locking the frame before Making Into System, and vice versa. It all produces the same result.
I’m thinking there’s maybe some settings in Layout Options, but for fear of messing up all the other layouts in the project, I’m reluctant to use those.
Thank you all for your help!
All the best from Jim-Roger Knutsen