Hi All -
I’ve been working on a file, and one day I went to open it and it suddently stopped being recognized by Dorico. Here are the symptoms:
- The file has lost the dorico icon. When I duplicate it, it comes back. But both are still un-openable.
- All backups of this file have no icon, and will not open.
- Other files still open normally.
- When I try to open a backup, I get no error message. It just doesn’t open.
- When I open the duplicated file, I get the message “Can’t Open File”. And then behind it, I see that the program is stuck at “20%”.
I haven’t done anything strange to my computer, or that file. I found the thread about something similar, and being effected by MIDI network connections, but that didn’t seem to help (I have no MIDI networks open).
Any ideas? This is a big file and I would really hate to lose all the work I put in it! I’ve attached a copy of the duplicated file. Can anyone open this?
SpitsbergenV2 copy.dorico.zip (761 Bytes)