FINALE is FINAL!

Привет, мои друзья!

What interesting day it was today? I saw on YouTube video by Dan Kreider, ex?-Finale Poweruser!
His story is almost exactly similar to mine and I agree 100% with him!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uczTtigsOk

It is not good idea to slander other products, but I MUST confess after MANY years of complaining about bugs, features etc, I became Sibelius Power User…and I STILL LOVE Sibelius!
BUT, DORICO is the KING of Notators, builded by the Best in the music industry! Be patient, my friends, Like Dan say in this video…Daniel says: “We are looking into it on a future update…”, and few weeks later, YOU GET THIS FEATURE THE BEST WAY SOFTWARE CAN PROVIDE…Like AI. These Steinberg guys, like Russians :wink:, UNDERSTAND SECRET OF MUSIC!!!

Dan, I started with Encore, then Finale 2002 - 2014…and now THIS! :wink: I hope you will continue encourage musicians to support Dorico! I wrote to Moscow to see if music schools will purchase Dorico. I am still waiting for answer, but, I KNOW if I can have opportunity, I will convince them to purchase it. Last time I was told they wait for the development to mature a bit…which I think is almost there!!! :wink:

YOU GUYS AT STEINBERG…I RAISE GLASS OF RUSSIAN WATER TO YOU!!! :wink:

Paka-Paka
Mikhail