Fingering above and below with one stave: need advice

I try to write fingering of scales for both hands using only one stave .
I begin like this:
Then to write the second fingering, we must create n a new voice and hide stem of the second like this.

But the problem is that the fisrt voice now have the end of the scale with up stem and force stem down gives this:
And as the finger are write inside the notes in Dorico I can’t use “Custom scale” to 1 for the duplicate notes because the fingerings will disappear
any suggestion: solution, nightmare or wait Dorico 4?
would be good also that the left hand fingering below the notes are not in a line
thanks

Select the upstem notes (quickest to select one of them and then Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-A), then, in Engrave mode, set their Voice Column Index property to 0. That should place those noteheads behind the downstem noteheads.

@pianoleo Great thanks:
As I would like to do the fingerings of all the scales and arpeggios , I think the best way is to copy one scale with fingerings and than transpose it and adjust some fingerings. Is’nt it?

Sure. You may find that a regular marquee/shift selection doesn’t include the hidden stuff. If so, try using the System Track to make the initial selection. Or if you’re using separate flows for each key, use the Duplicate Flow function in Setup mode.

@pianoleo Thanks
I will do with flow, so no problem with cautionary key signature