Fingering Display Error

Help! I’m having a fingering display error in a part layout. I’d like to move my left hand guitar fingerings outside the staff. When I disable inside the staff left hand fingering in the engraving options, duplicate fingerings appear in my part layout. The same staff in other layouts are not seeing double. Any advice would be appreciated!

Video capture of problem here:

Facebook:

Can you attach a cut-down version of the project that reproduces the problem? E.g. just export the guitar layout.

I wonder whether you will find that when you save, close and reopen the project, the duplicate fingerings disappear?

Saving, closing and reopening the project solved the problem! Thank you @dspreadbury !

It would nevertheless be helpful to have a cut-down version of your project, if you don’t mind sharing it. It looks like a bug and it would be good to be able to fix it if possible.

1 Like

when I export the guitar layout and then open it - much like the save, close reopen advice you gave, the problem is no longer there. happy to send files over email.

Please do so. My email is d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de.

1 Like