first day with halion 4

514 samples loaded into 3 layers with mega trig key switches ,quick controls organised and ready to rock !!!

Im glad I chose halion over kontakt and mach five ,loving the work flow :wink:

great sampler steiny !! :smiley:

hehe, I am glad you are enjoying it as much as many of us others are! There is lots of potential in H4, with more to come in future updates and releases Iโ€™m sure!

I can fairly say im in complete awe of this sampler ,I think the work flow is fantastic and feels like second nature finding my way round this brilliant sample program , loving Halion 4 still !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley:

I find Halion 4 very complex and confusing, so much so I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever used it in a project. I use Kontakt 5, EW play and Halion sonic.

Maybe I need to spend some serious time getting my head round it, Iโ€™ll point out Iโ€™ve used Halion since V.1.0

MC

all ive been doing so far is making 88 notes of vocal samples with 3 layers of different articulations with the mega trig key switches and I have found it very fast to work with and im just starting to realise the power of halion 4 .
Loving the complete integration with wavelab for editing , very fast .
The industry standard certainly does seem to be kontakt but I take my hat off to Steinberg this is certainly a great sampler and worth spending time with

john