First page doubling error

Hello,
I’m preparing parts from an orchestra score. When pageing the parts and making titlepages for them, I discovered that all my parts now have first pages doubled (music pages). I did try at some point to add title page set for parts but it didnt work as expected (I still needed to manually make the titlepages for each instruments separately).
Now if I insert page template change to the first page of the music I get doubling. If I remove first page overrides then doubleing goes away, but I loose the title on the first page. It’s back-and-forth.

Thank You for you help!
Paul

Hey Paul, can you share your project file so someone can just get right into it and see what’s going on? If you don’t want to share it publicly, you can message it to me privately here on the forum.

For anyone following along at home: the answer was that the music frame chain on the First page template was different to the chain on the Default page template.

In order for Dorico to use both of these automatically (e.g. First on the first page of music, and Default on all subsequent pages), these frame chains need to be the same on both page templates.

1 Like

The panick attack lasted only for few minutes, Thank You Lillie for the quick response.
Paul

1 Like