First post in the lounge, allow me to explain

Good old Neil! I could have agreed him … until he became a mannequin of this useless “HD audio download” thing. Shows his complete lack of knowledge of digital audio. Now I can’t take him seriously anymore. :sunglasses: :smiling_imp: :unamused:

Yep. Just what the world needs … yet another audio format.

For those that may not be in-the-loop on this issue:

That’s why they invented FLAC. :laughing:

People are funny. :slight_smile:
It’s amusing to me that this thread was kept going largely by those who are annoyed about
‘wasting their time’ giving answers to newbies who could instead look for their answers in the
manual - yet it seems they have all the time in the world to come here
and grouse about it.
It sorta reminds me of the folks at the health club who park in the designated handicapped parking spots
to avoid having to walk across the lot - then go inside and jog on the treadmill for an hour. :laughing:

Not to mention DRIVING to the local health club/gym in the first place! :slight_smile:

Yes Steve, spot on. Composition and arrangement is what makes a song, which is why MIDI is so powerful even if in the end the music is performed by musicians. :sunglasses:

Nobody’s annoyed by giving answers to anyone. It’s the annoyance of the new users who don’t like the answers they get that’s the issue.
I’m too fit to EVER consider joining a health club. If you have to join one you’re on DEATH row already. :mrgreen:

We’re expected to believe this statement? From a guy named Conman… ??? Hmmmm. :wink: :laughing:

Could be trans or straight out female.

Hard to know these days, then again we were all females once.

I’m a bleedin cat aren’t I? Course I’m fit! :laughing:

And I didn’t choose my name. Like a cat it just turned up. I keep it because I don’t need to impress anyone. :mrgreen:
Would anyone believe me more if I was called funkmaisterdjediknightwonder? :sunglasses:

It’s hard to know Conman because you never show as online.

WTF R U Lookin’ At !?!?!

:neutral_face: :slight_smile: :smiley: :laughing: :mrgreen: :exclamation:

:laughing:

That’s the cat I see going into the gym club! He loves low fat potato chips and diet coke.

Woa!.. now I look at the piccy again… He ?

Hey, don’t sweat it, Conman. Those full length health club mirrors
add 60 to 80 pounds easily. :mrgreen:

Nah, he’s more of a couch-cat…

:mrgreen:

Humppphhhhh! I’m underneath that one.

If I can ugh! just reach the remote…

:laughing: :sunglasses: