Nevermind, I figured it out. For any other Mac Users running Cubase 7 that are missing the Logical Presets after the installation; follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the Applications Directory
- Right-click Cubase 7.app and select “Show Package Contents”
- From the Content Directory, navigate the path /Contents/Presets/Logical Edit
- Select the entire content of the Logical Edit/Presets directory and Copy them
- Navigate to the following path and paste all the content in the Logical Edit Directory
/[YourHardDrive]/Users/[YourUserName]/Library/Preferences/Cubase 7/Presets/Logical Edit
Re-open Cubase and all the presets will listed off the MIDI -> Logical Presets context menu
If for any reason you don’t see the Library folder in your [UserName] directory. You can bring up a terminal Window which should place you at your user prompt and type chflags nohidden Library.
Hope this helps anyone else seeking a solution.
Apparently there aren’t many users here to provide assistance for folks using Macs.