- Create empty project
- Add MIDI track
- Make event and open in Lower Zone Key Editor
- Hit “Open in Separate Window” button
- Change current lane (Velocity) to e.g. Modulation, or add that as a new lane
- Draw some random data in the lane
- Hit “Open in Lower Zone” button
-> Result = nothing happens
Seems to be fixed in the 184.108.40.206 update!
I think this is CAN-4270 - Project Window: Fixed an issue where “Open in separate Window” in MIDI Editors was not possible after working in the Controller Lane area.