FIXED ! Rel 4.0.1 bug : Cannot find other Reverence presets!

HI ALL …
I have found the fix to this issue :
to get back the Reverence presets … will be missing when you update Halion Sonic from 1.5 to 1.5.2
just goto C:\Users.…\Documents\Steinberg\HALion\Sub Presets\Fx\Reverb\REVerence
which is the place that you use to put your user presets … and copy to it the contents of the folder :
C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\HALion\Sub Presets\Fx\Reverb\REVerence

that should bring all the presets back.

hope that helps … took me many hours just to figure it out … but good to be helpful ,

================================================
I have installed the Halion 4 update 4.0.1 (64 bit version) , and it says in the release notes that the missing Reverence presets have been added.

This does not seem to be the case :frowning: .

when loading a Reverence instance :
1- preset field is empty
2- only one Impulse response is available : English Chapel a …
clicking on the small down arrow-head (to see the other presets) does not do any thing … no dropdown list is shown …

not sure if I am the only one … I tried to refresh the folders under VSTSound … thinking that It may need to be updated … but I can see the Reverence presets in its folder in Mediabay … so presets are there … Halion 4 cannot see it … nor change the Impulse responses …

feedback is appreciated.
** I work as a software QA Analyst .

Thanks
A.H

Strange. I have all the presets. Well not sure if I have all, but I certainly have more than one. I have 5 or 6 sub folders with a few in each.

Thanks for your reply …
but do you have the Halion 4 (full version) or the Upgrade from Halion Sonic ?.. which is my case …
also do you have the 32bit or 64 bit version ?.. mine is the 64 bit version

Steinberg … will REINSTALLING Halion 4 fix the issue ??? … I have the upgrade from Halion Sonic … so not sure if
the upgrade and the full version are different ! … should not be of course …

is there any way to refresh the Reverence presets in Halion 4 ? … at least I feel I have an issue with the install that I have …

your feedback is appreciated… Halion 4 is my main work horse … so its very important for me to get it working right …

Thanks
A.H