Flatten Arranger Chain strange behavior

Hi,

I have a project for a live performance backing tracks with the following track setup:
Arranger track
Tempo track
Marker track
Audio tracks 5 backing tracks (Guide, Percussion, Keyboards, Guitars, Vocals)
Midi track 1 MIDI track with program changes and bank selection messages to trigger my POD HD500 patches and stomps.

I want to flatten the arranger chain (with the playlist order) to a new project so I can import the project in to Cubase LE 9.5 in my laptop (I don’t want to unplug the elicenser from my studio PC.

When I open the new project, some audio events in my audio tracks are trimmed and I need to manually resize them to the original length, which is time consuming.

Any ideas of what is going on? Why is Cubase resizing the audio events and how I can avoid that?

Thanks in advance!!

Are you creating the project first in Cubase Pro and then attempting to open that in LE?

Yes, project created in Cubase Pro 9.5.21 and then to LE.
Actually, if I open the new project (without the arranger track) in Pro 9.5.21 it behaves the same way.
I’ am doing this because first of all Cubase LE 9.5 doesn’t have an arranger track.
I need a way to trigger the songs live with my iphone and Cubase iC pro and the best way I have found is to render the project with the order selected and use the “Play till the next marker” key command in order to stop the song at the end and get ready for the next song.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time

In a previous post you said:

When I open the new project, some audio events in my audio tracks are trimmed and I need to manually resize them to the original length, which is time consuming.

That I have never observed. I can’t imagine why that is happening. Sorry, I’m at a loss to explain this. Did you Export Real Time or ITB? If you have not tried a Real Time Export (forgive me if you mentioned that you have) I’d try that. In my observation, the track flattening process works very well. One of the strongest parts of the whole Cubase system, imho. Maybe someone else will have a good answer.

I guess I have to experiment with real time export and I am going to try with another project to see how it goes.
This arranger track feature is awesome in a lot of situations and creating a live set is one of them, Let’s see what I find and I’ll let you know. Hopefully the problem is this project.
Thanks for your time and suggestions

You’re welcome. The only other thought I had on this was to check the sample rate in both and see if the LE Version and the Pro version are using different sampling?