FlexPhraser

I have been trying to understand the new FlexPhraser. It looks like the manual was written before the user mode was created. What is the difference between show key values and show transpose values?

And please make a polyphonic user FlexPhraser and also allow it to edit existing polyphonic FlexPhraser patterns.

I really do like this upgrade, especially with recording MIDI from the FlexPhraser!

Hi
I hope there will be coming a video from steinberg what’s explaining all this from the flexphraser

I really do like this upgrade, especially with recording MIDI from the FlexPhraser!

I know that i can trigger the flexphraser with a midi note or a chord depending on the (flex)phrase
Midi recording from the flexphraser…can this midi than again be used to get the original sound from the flexphraser?

No idea what kind of midi this should be ?–> i think he means recording the Flexphraser output

Janamdo,

Watch the HALion Sonic 2 Getting started video on the Steinberg site.

The FlexPhraser portion starts at 4:54. It demonstrates how to record the FlexPhraser output and export it and how to make a user FlexPhraser.

Good luck and have fun!

Hi Kenk

Yes have fun with HALion5 …thanks for pointing me to this video,very appreciated !

Jan

Don’t get it when i should use the midi output of the flexphraser ?
The whole flexphrase is for me a vague thing : is there a difference in flexphrases : yes : no userfriendly support to point me to this
The flexphrases gives me a unsatisfying feel