Flight case!!!

rock n Roll stereotypes need a flight case.

Rockus Rollus

Indeed. Decontamination of toxic substances is a sensible move. The three Icons above show you that you can still have charisma and talent in middle age. The question is has Keef Richards decontaminated himself of those toxic free radicals. Iggy is a workout guy and Tyler is the botox plastic thin nose job queen. :slight_smile:

Hi Paul

Fair enough. Writings of yours tend to indicate more familiarity with the constructs of classical syllogism and some propositional logic. These constructs are trained as ‘Polya Patterns’ and are used to qualify the identification and linking of events to make meaning. They are designed to take into account necessary limitations in our awareness and, among other things, navigate those areas previously labelled faith, superstition, paranoia, belief,

For example, you are quite correct to point out “section to keep the long haired wig”
That does, indeed, tend to disconfirm the hypothesis, because it provides some basis for an hypothesis OTHER THAN “Paul W has been picking on Lenny and kicking him,” which is the one I have put on the table. At the moment, there is more support for than against, but as you continue, to discomfirm, my hypothesis will dissolve. You do need to provide more than only ‘alternative possible hypothesis’, but they do count positively.

Steve, IMO, makes a good point on the importance of being able to be a Fun Kunt. It’s a necessity. an important choice to have.
I say that if two people are happily Crashing Helmets, then good.

If, however, One of them is shouting in pain, then it is not Fun.
And the other is Denying that they are doing ANYTHING Kuntish, fun or otherwize
Then it’s right for someone to shine a spotlight.

Paul … I’ll remind you of my position in this … I’ll accept that you’re NOT doing stuff on purpose, and future posts of yours with Lenny references, I will quote with brief ‘here’s one’ kind of comment, so we can all see it.

I’ll add that I jolly well hope that Lenny will Stay Out of this phase, except to briefly point out stuff if he sees it. His posts in this thread to you, and your responses to him, and to me, have all the pain of Guys Who are Very Upset with each other and have Therefore been Thinking The Worst. I don’t want that from either of you.

At this stage, I am only interested in establishing to what extent there is a pattern, what occurs nearby, and to what extent you remain ignorant or otherwise when it is pointed out to you. It will just be like a small yellow highlighter on your posts.

My outcome for the two of you is, at some point, is to be able to clash helmets and trade Fun and Truths, without either feeling as if some knife is stabbing them.

I will be staying out of the Lenny/Paul thing except for what I’ve said above. This post is the last of my ‘explanation of intent’ phase. From now on, and, if need be, for the next few months, I am in the ‘action’ phase.

Midnight on U.K. time Sunday … I will edit my post with the picture of the dogs … to remove ONLY the IMG tags on that picture … it’s kind of “Ewwwwwing me out”. I’m mentioning in case you and Lenny want to copy the original for their files.

Split, this is my last off-topic post in your thread. I reiterate my apology to you, and will share more of my flight case dreams after I have had some food.

Take care
Glyn

Go away!!! For the last time put me on your Foe List

I think some of the discussions in this thread should be flight cased, maybe in my solar powered solid state refrigerated case :ugeek:

This is telling. you accuse others of wanting you gone from here -then you tell Glyn to go away.
Nobody is going away. I tried ignoring your insulting schoolyard taunts, yet they persist.
Your ridiculous claim that a separate post mentioning a wig somehow negates the things you said in earlier posts just doesn’t hold water - and it’s another example of you attempting to gain the ‘room to slither’ I mentioned in my previous post.
If you insist on continuing with your taunts, then I will make this place as annoying and uncomfortable for
you as you’ve been attempting to make it for me.

My apologies to those who find this stuff tedious and wish it would stop. I, too, wish it would stop, but can’t
allow this person who’s been banned from internet forums(including this one) 3 times that I know of (I’ve never been banned) to continue with his vendetta against me.

I would agree. Here’s an early DAW prototype flightcased :slight_smile:

Here’s a trailer shaped flightcase. image was 800 pixels and would show in the forum. Can we have a BBCODE to allow the showing of larger imege but resized

http://deathspraycustom.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/7-800x533.jpg

His daughter Liv is pretty hot.

Me, I never did take all this forum hoopla all that serious…that was why it was so fun. But after a while it can become somewhat “toxic”. Even screwing with people for fun obviously creates bad blood…some can dish it out but can’t take it…such as life. Even my longest and best friend hung up on me when I said to him (after he was getting all jesus on me) that > “Marry was a hoar, jesus was a bastard and there is no Dog” > Some people, they just can’t take a joke > :mrgreen: >

No ‘Dog’ - That’s funny

Eh, in spite of this, we’re still friends…though I know it eats him up knowing that I’m his only atheist friend…maybe by default of the years we’ve been buddies…since 1968 > :slight_smile: > Otherwise, in reality, we probably would not be good friends if we met today. He’s hopped up on pain pills, pot, is a school bus driver, has little ambition and drive for life, has long hair, tattoos, piercings and a self professed jesus freak, pickled and delusional…while I’m literally everything opposite and unlike him, I do not have anything eating at me because he has become so ’ far different’ than me…but I know that’s all part of the mind control from his ‘cult’. I’m fully expecting one day that he’ll say to me that we can no longer be friends because of my free thinking non-conforming atheist ways…he’s even calling both our favorite music from years gine by "secular music’ …again, all part of the mind control and segregation.

Why do things eat at people? As we’ve seen it can cause paranoia and spawn imaginary vendettas.

Anyway, how’s the boat? A maiden voyage yet? And maybe you could build a flight case for it :slight_smile:

hehe - I empathise. I thought my studio would only take 3 months. took 3 damn years. :slight_smile:

…and no, don’t drown. Perhaps try it in 2 feet of water first :slight_smile:

And then … Cape horn!! :slight_smile:

Hey it took me a year and a half to even start using my bedroom studio in my new house here …I didn’t bother even setting my equipment up until months after I moved in either. I think it’s been a few months since I started working on music again? Perfect timing too, because it hasn’t been a good time to work on my boat, nor good enough weather to do our usual hiking and biking, which my activities takes away time from music…although last weekened was nice and we rode our bikes from my house to the lake…which is about a 15 minute ride each way > :sunglasses: > Of course as always, you may be glad to know … I took pictures …although only with my phone > :wink:

Yup pics or it didnt’ happen. :slight_smile:

touching words from someone whose sig reads “Shoot from the hip and worry about who gets hit later”

promises, promises. :laughing:

Hi Lenny

NO.

Paul is clear that he’s NOT intending to attempt anything.
I take him at his word. My DIRECT history with him is that he’s a solid and stand-up guy.
I will merely point out appearances, so he may notice, and then choose what he’s going to do about any mismatches between his behaviours and his statements of innocent intent.

I will not, however, stand silent in the face of perceived abuses in his direction, any more than in yours.

Still offer to provide a safe place for Both of you in Skype conference for man to man cards on the table.

Now, Lenny … about Steve … please DO continue annoying and taunting him - It’s looking like you’ll bitch-kick him all the way to his first Album. And believe me, he’s more careful with his bullets than his sig indicates. Steve is the most sensitive hardass that I know. Rare breed and I’m as proud to cal him friend as I am to call you and Paul.

Paul I can’t put you on ignore. Partly because I like you and I Love your posts. Partly because I need to keep an eye on … well, looks like I need to keep an eye on both of you!

All the best
Glyn

Heh…I got one…and I got one for Mallborough pack as well. Complete with butterfly locks and aluminium profile… Both are completelly useless but look cool :wink:

braunie

:smiling_imp:

…as Lenny beams with pride while watching the monitor outside the award theater in the rain,
because Steve forgot to put him on the guest list… :unamused:

:mrgreen: