Every new project I start, the flow heading is displayed in what appears to be music symbol characters. They are always the same characters. I can fix this per project by selecting Bravura from the Engrave/Music Fonts dialog, and once I’ve done that, there are no issues while working in the project. I’ve tried reinstalling Dorico a couple of times, and I’ve tried resetting layouts back to factory settings- but the behavior continues.
I’m pretty sure I caused this issue in experimenting with layouts at one point - but I can’t retrace my steps or find the right setting to fix this permanently.
P.S. Windows 10, Dorico Pro v3.5.12