Flows disappearing

Hello,
I have a little project, consisting of 7 flows, each starting on a new page.
In flow 2 the systems covers 1 page plus one system on the next page.
I select the complete 2nd flow and (in Engrave Mode) make it into 1 frame, so all music is on one page.
Now the problem aopears: all music after flow 3 has disappeared…
I can not Undo (Command-Z) the last action, the flows 4 to 7 are not shown in full score anymore.
If I go to Setup Mode, unclick flow 4 and reclick on it, the missing flows are back - but the frame of flow 2 has also reset…

Can you attach the project here? Unfortunately (as I’ve said many times) it’s not possible to diagnose these kinds of odd problems without being able to see the project itself.

Daniel, here is the project attached.
If you in Full Score make Flow 2 into one frame, after flow 3 everything disappears…
Dances corrupt.dorico.zip (858 KB)

Here’s a workaround:
Don’t “select the complete 2nd flow and (in Engrave Mode) make it into 1 frame, so all music is on one page.”
Instead, select the Frame Break at the start of the 2nd flow and tick the box in the bottom pane to “wait until next frame break”.

I don’t know exactly what’s causing the problem, but this certainly works for now.

I’m not sure what’s happening for you, Klaus, but if I select the first note of the second flow, then Command-click the final half rest and click ‘Make Into Frame’, everything works as I would expect: see attached.
dances-fixed.zip (861 KB)

That’s really weird, Daniel. I downloaded Klaus’s file earlier and had the same problem he did (but found a workaround).