Flux Plugins not working

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

None of the plugins from Flux are passing validation here (WL 8.0.1 on OSX 10.8.3.). Is anyone else having this problem? Perhaps it’s related to the ilok troubles others are having, but I have other ilok plugs that pass validation just fine in WL8. I have the newest version of the flux plugs downloaded and installed.

They all work in WL 7.

Any ideas on what’s up PG?

I will contact Flux, I know them.

Thanks PG. Hope it can get resolved quickly.

I have Wavelab 8.0.1 and Nuendo 6.0.3 on OSX 10.8.3

None of my Flux plugs ins work as VST’s in Wavelab or Nuendo but they do work in the current build of Reaper.

The Flux Plugs ins I have that fail to work in Wavelab in Nuendo are:
Pure Limiter
TRAX
and the free ones.

Thanks for encouraging them PG-!

HI PG,
the ones that fail for me are Epure II, Solera, and Pure Limiter.

Also, I tried deleting and reinstalling them. That didn’t work.

FWIW, I can report that here Flux Pure Limiter II works with no issues on a system running Windows 7 Professional.

It seems to be a couple of the iLok plugs that are presenting problems.

Flux got back to me with suggestions that essentially amounted to downloading the new versions of their plugins and the iLok software. No help from their side. Since the plugs work in WL7 it seems like it must be an issue with WL8. Any word on a fix PG?

Are you running a PC or Mac?

I am currently on the case, and in contact with Flux.

I confirm, all Flux not work in Mac OSX 10.7.5 and in Windows 8 for me.

The iLok problem will be solved in 8.0.2.

Hi PG,
The Flux plugins load now, thanks for taking care of this.

However, when running in 64bit mode their GUI is non responsive. The plugs validate and load but when you try to use them none of the parameters are adjustable. The GUI is just a static screen.

Is this an error that you can address with another update or something I should take up with Flux?

osx 10.8.3, WL 8.0.2

However, when running in 64bit mode their GUI is non responsive. The plugs validate and load but when you try to use them none of the parameters are adjustable. The GUI is just a static screen.
Is this an error that you can address with another update or something I should take up with Flux?

The plugin controls are fully under the responsability of the plugin, hence…