Folder Tracks on MC Control

Is there any way to get the MC to “SEE” Track Folders? They don’t show up on the tracks page and they’re skipped whenever I’m scrolling through tracks on the mixer. This means I can only access them in the project window which is rather inconvenient when I’d like to do something in mass with the folded tracks (ie: solo the drums, keys or guitars).

Has anyone here come up with a simple strategy for handling the folders with the MC?

Hi

No strategy - just live with NO folders on AVID artist gears. :frowning:
Assume, this is a Cubase only feature, AVID is ProTools oriented, there is no effort to develop a solution for showing up the folders within Artist Control gear.

Cheers

Yeah, I’m seeing that. I had tried developing a work-around using the layout page to do most of those functions. But it was more hassle than it was worth. If the mouse/trackball will do it faster than the controller, it’s a “fail.” With that said, I’m wondering if it’s at all worth installing Eucon 3.2. The program gets steadily more PT oriented, so if 3.1.3 is relativly stable, what is there to be gained by changing to 3.2?

Hi

Made my statements already about that :wink:

Cheers