Fonts changing in Dorico

Hello!
I have a weird issue that fonts are being recognised different in Dorico than in other programs (Word, for instance). It happens both in Dorico 3.5 and in Dorico 4.

The font I need to use is ‘Aperco regular’, but in Dorico it seems like the font Aperco mono and regular are the same, when in Word that is not the case at all. You can’t see it that clearly with just the word ‘Aperco’, so sorry for the amount of screenshots… Hopefully you can see the titles of the screenshots as well…
Since I can only upload five at a time, see the reactions as well!

I really need the ‘Aperco regular’ to work like ‘Aperco regular’ because it’s an editorial gig in which I need to use the same fonts…

Dorico score Aperco Regular but actually it's Mono?

Those fonts are pretty expensive to buy! Would you be able to send the family of fonts to me via private message so that I can take a look and see if I can determine why they might not be working properly in Dorico? We will of course destroy any files you share with us for the purpose of trying to fix a bug once we have identified (and hopefully solved) the issue.

Haha, didn’t know that! Got them with the project. Will do and thanks in advance!

I sent you an email at d.spreadbury @ steinberg . de - I couldn’t add the fonts in a private message here

Thanks – I will take a look as soon as I can.