I just got a strange bug, I’m not sure if it was introduced in 2.0 or 2.1, but it definitely wasn’t there in 1.x.
I often export pdfs then import them in illustrator for additional graphics, harmonic analysis when preparing teaching materials, and such. Today when I exported a pdf using the “Graphics” tab which I always do, the resulting PDF opened fine in Acrobat, BUT when I loaded it in illustrator, it said it could not find the required fonts for Academico and Bravura (even if they are obviously installed), and seemed to try and replace some Bravura elements with Myriad Pro. After trying all sorts of things, I went to the “Print” tab, and printed a pdf using the Acrobat PDF printer. The resulting PDF, while identical visually, now opened just fine in Illustrator. There is a small 3KB difference between the two files.
This leads me to think that maybe something is not written correctly concerning font registration using Dorico’s export vs Acrobat’s export.
I’m attaching the dorico project and the 2 pdf files, for investigation.
PS: I am on Windows 10 latest update, and like I said eralier, in Dorico 1.x graphics export then open in Illustrator worked without issues.
Dorico PDF Bug.zip (1.82 MB)