I want to create a headphone mix.
- I went to Control Room setup and created a stereo bus named Vocals, and I added a device port that is not in use.
- I went to the Control Room Screen, turned off the Mix and clicked on External. Above I see the Vocal name I created.
- I went to each track, clicked the edit button and went to the sends. I went to the Cue Sends, activated each channel, made sure they were turned on which turns green.
- With the slider on the cue sends I should be able to control the volume of each track. The problem is moving the slider does nothing to the volume.
- I tried clicking the main stereo blue button on and off and it does not help with controlling the mix for the headphone mix.
What am I doing wrong? I went to youtube videos and I get an error message that I can’t see them where I am in the States.