Forthcoming Cubasis 3.2 release including new Waves IAPs

Dear all,

Hopefully you are all up and well during these times.

Yesterday evening we announced the upcoming release of Cubasis 3.2, which will feature two new Waves plug-ins (available via IAP), keyboard shortcut and mouse support, multicore rendering and improved Audio Unit performance.

The new Waves plug-ins are exclusively available through in-app purchase in Cubasis on iOS. Waves Tune Real-Time comes as a stand-alone in-app purchase, H-Delay Hybrid Delay is newly available in the Waves Plug-in Bundle IAP and is a free update for existing users.

Alongside the update will bring 45+improvements for user-reported issues.

Cubasis 3.2 will be available on December 21, 2020 through the App Store and Google Play.

Sonic State Cubasis 3.2 Announcement

Hispasonic Cubasis 3.2 Announcement

Best wishes
& stay healthy
Lars

hi Lars

Will the h-delay be automatically added for those with the waves bundle or do you have to do some kind of separate download ?

Hi Dr.Strangelove,

Thanks for your comment.

Will the h-delay be automatically added for those with the waves bundle or do you have to do some kind of separate download ?

Normally, the H-Delay plug-in should become available automatically for existing Waves Bundle customers, after installing the 3.2 update. If this fails for some reason, there is a restore purchases option available in the in-app shop.

Hope that helps!

Stay healthy,
Lars

2 Likes

@LSlowak I love the latest Cubasis 3.2 update with keyboard shortcuts and mouse support. I know you can see the list of keyboard shortcuts within the app on the iPad. Are these keyboards shortcuts listed here in the forum or somewhere online so I can print them off to refer to outside of the app? Thanks for the great support!

Hi davidgatx,

Thanks for your message.

You can easily create a screenshot of the shortcut overlays yourself, following this tutorial: Take a screenshot - Apple Support.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars