FR: a sampler (please, seriously)

If there was ONE thing I’d add to Cubasis - it’s a sampler.

I seriously need one…

I mean, IAA and Audiobus are nice, but reopening a project usually is a big mess, because all the settings are gone, etc…

So if we could just sample the sounds we create in external synthesizers and have it all in the program itself…

+1

Tx16Wx vsti from CWITEC ?
It’s free, it’s stable, it is maintained, it has a lot of functions, it’s 64 bit, …

kind regards,
R.

Please read the whole request. :slight_smile:

Hi,

thanks for your ideas and requests… :sunglasses:

RG

Ricardo, I often find myself using Caustic instead of Cubasis, because Caustic has a sampler… makes a major difference.

No need to be snappish - a sampler is not a big deal, but a very necessary feature.

Thanks.

Hi

I did not want to sound offended or anything… your idea is a good one and I have put on our future list.

Thanks
RG

Oh, ok, then I’m REALLY sorry.

I thought you were making fun of the request - but, believe me, this would REALLY help a lot.

Most often, WHEN I wish for a feature in Cubasis, then it is the sampler.

I could do so many amazing things with it… for example record an external app via Audiobus or IAA and then create a multisample from it.

Or record some stuff in the kitchen (like I do with Caustic at the moment) and turn it into a percussion kit.

What I need is:

• Multisampling, with layering (4 layers would be enough)
  • Standard synthesizer features (filter, 2 envelopes, 2 LFOs)

Of course, PLEASE, some kind of “I can use whatever I recorded, trim it, and put it into a sample slot”.

Low CPU usage like the micro sonic would also be great.

Sampler in Cubasis with Multisampling, layering, Standard synthesizer features (filter, envelopes, LFOs).
It is my dream :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

A proper sampler is needed, one on the level of Cubase Drum Sampler.