FR - Applying plugins offline

I know I’ve seen this request before: it would be very helpful to be able to apply an offline plugin process but keep the plugin window open until I’m finished. For instance, applying a decrackle to a slightly over modulated bit of sync; you could keep the plugin open until satisfied with the result rather than going through the plugins menu for each pass. John.

+1

In the meantime, you can set a key, midi or eucon command to open that particular offline plug. I will always open at the setting you last used.

+1

I actually started a thread on this a while ago.

It’s highly frustrating that there’s no way of knowing if Steinberg employees acknowledge feature requests and put them in a database (unless I’m missing something).

This appears to be a super-easy fix too, at least in my mind. Hope they fix it soon because it’s slowing me down tremendously.

It’s highly frustrating that there’s no way of knowing if Steinberg employees acknowledge feature requests and put them in a database (unless I’m missing something).

Indeed, feature requests and bug reports. I’m beginning to get very frustrated with this software provider. John.

You can use the “modify” button in the Process History. It’s nearly what you want…

Unfortunately the modify button doesn’t work as it only lets you modify the offline process you just did. While I can assign key commands to each of the plug ins to reopen them, that’s a lot of key commands. Would be lovely if you could just assign a “reopen last plugin” key command for process. Or as originally requested, have the ability to leave the window open a la Pro Tools. Mods? Steinberg? Bueller?