[FR:CBT-1286] Still no keyboard shortcuts?

Keyboard shortcuts would benefit Cubasis workflow on iOS tremendously.
There not one keyboard shortcut in version 3.

Just add the basic stuff please.

Navigate tracks with cursors
Delete a clip - backspace
Delete a track Command backspace
Duplicate a clip Command D
Copy Clip
Paste Clip
Move midi notes with cursor and modifier keys just like on the desktop version.
TAB=show/hide mixer
G=toggle grid on/off
etc.
etc.

Just to give a few basic examples that would greatly improve the workflow on iOS.

Hi tpjcube,

Thank you for your feature suggestion, which has been added to the Cubasis 3 list.

Best,
Lars

I can’t start/stop playback with my keyboard…

Hi BigDazz,

Thank you for your message.
The feature - which is a different request from above - remains on our list for some time, and we hope being able to fulfil it with a future update.

Best,
Lars

Please also make sure that holding the “Cmd” key shows a list of all shortcut keys available, like in all built-in Apple apps. Super helpful.

It’s context sensitive, for example in the iOS notes app it only shows maybe four shortcut keys when not editing, but something like sixteen when editing. I’m hoping this kind of list is auto-generated by iOS, but if not, please make sure that it works in Cubasis as well.

Thanks… While I do understand coding is very complex a simple start/stop using the space bar should be relatively easy… Hope this feature is brought soon!

Thanks… While I do understand coding is very complex a simple start/stop using the space bar should be relatively easy… Hope this feature is brought soon!

Hi,

Hardware controller support is on our list for future updates.

Thanks
Lars

Hi Lars, did you see my comment about the shortcut keys info page? Not sure if this automatically available in iOS, but it’s super helpful to show users what’s possible once shortcut keys are available.