I would like to see a function (o better said two), which allows me to…
- convert a MIDI track routed to a VSTi to an Instrument Track
- convert an Instrument Track to a MIDI Track + VSTi
respecting VSTi settings and Inserts/Channelstrip as well, if possible.
- I make some use of the MIDI Loop functions, which are only available for Instrument Tracks
- When I change manually form MIDI + VSTi to Instrument Tracks, I have to…
- save the VST preset
- save FX chain and Channelstrip settings
- create the Instrument Tracks
- move MIDI sequence
- load VST preset
- load FX chains and Channelstrip settings
- Using MIDI Track + VSTi gives me two tracks inside the Mixer (yes, I know, I can hide MIDI tracks…)
Anyone else interested in a feature like this?
Or any clever workaround? I don´t think I can get a macro working like this…
All the best