Hello the Dorico team,
Altough I am a very satisfied user of Dorico, two features would be very usefull to improve my workflow :
- Duplicate or propagate articulations in one or many staves. il is currently possible for slurs, but note for accent are tenuto which are note properties.
I know that it is possible to copy the music and then change de notes, but when I work on orchestrating sections it is not a good solution, because I work most a the time verticaly.
As a former Sibelius user, I was used to copying articulations and it is for me the most lacking feature in Dorico. I waste a lot of time with that and really hope improvements in the future.
- note filter on properties
It would be very usefull to filter notes on properties.
Some examples :
- filter notes which have fingerings or laisser vibrer to remove it
- filter notes which end a voice to clean bad import or transcriptions
- filter on articulations to change it in a selection
This would be nice in the next version.