FR: Cue "Play" text onto next system with no notes

Would it be possible to allow the “Play” text after a cue to be placed at the beginning of a system without the notes of the cue being visible?

When I extend a cue between systems, “Play” AND the notes are visible on beat one. When I extend a cue to the next bar of one system, only the “Play” is visible.

Sorry, Daniel, I’m not sure I understand what you mean – could you attach a simple example?

I’m not 100% sure either but I was assuming he means the behavior with Cues/Additional Label at end of Cue set to show “Play.” When it crosses a system right at the end of the cue, the “Play” is oddly positioned. With the cue and music on the same system you get:

With the cue and entrance on separate systems, when the cue ends at the end of the system you get the “Play” text out in the margin:

That’s exactly what I meant.

Thanks, I understand now. I’ll make a note of this and will take a look when I get a chance.

4 Likes

Has this been implemented? I’m just now encountering this same thing and I’d like to see if I can fix it or create a workaround.

No, as yet I’m afraid this hasn’t been implemented.

1 Like